Important Risk Warnings:
General – Your capital is at risk when you invest. You can lose some or all of your money, so never risk more than you can afford to lose. Past performance and forecasts are not reliable indicators of future results. Commissions, fees and other charges can reduce returns from investments.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate certain activities, including the buying and selling of commodities such as gold. This means that you will not have the protection of the Financial Ombudsman Service or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Small cap shares - Shares recommended may be small company shares. These can be relatively illiquid meaning they are hard to trade and can have a large bid/offer spread. If you need to sell soon after you bought, you might get back less that you paid. This makes them riskier than other investments.
Investment Director: Eoin Treacy. Editors or contributors may have an interest in shares recommended. Information and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of other editors/contributors of Southbank Investment Research Limited. Full details of our complaints procedure and terms and conditions can be found on our website, www.southbankresearch.com
Gold Stock Fortunes is issued by Southbank Investment Research Limited.
Registered in England and Wales No 9539630. VAT No GB629728794. Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Crowne House, 56-58 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1UN.
Southbank Investment Research Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No 706697. https://register.fca.org.uk/.
© 2019 Southbank Investment Research Ltd.
1. "Countries are stockpiling gold", The Gold Telegraph, 11.10.2018
2. "Central Bank Gold Binge Sparks Buying Signal", nASDAQ, 15.02.2019
3. "Austria's central bank to repatriate £3.5bn of gold reserves from UK", The Gaurdian, 29.05.2015
4. "Germany gets its gold back from the Fed and it's a big deal", Kitco, N/A
5. "Gold repatriation could be a sign of things to come", Gainesville.com, 29.06.2018
6. "Turkey, Russia and China buying gold at record-breaking pace", Ahval, 03.11.2018
7. "Philippines black market yields gold for China", Pesoreserve.com, N/a
8. "Maduro Stymied in Bid to Pull $1.2 Billion of Gold from U.K.", Bloomberg, 26.01.2019
9. "The global debt clock", The Economist, N/A
10. "Annihilation of U.S. Dollar coming with $50,000 gold price", Gold Eagle, N/A
11. "Gold Prices Are Headed to $10,000 WIth This Ammo About to Ignite", 28.11.2017
12. "The market is brewing the perfect storm for a spike in gold prices", Business Insider, 29.04.2018
13. "Gold is Looking at A Bull Market In 2019, 2020 - Capital Economics", Kitco, N/A
14. "Peter Schiff Explains Why We Could See $5,000 GOld", Seeking Alpha, 15.10.2018
15. "Border Wall Could Cost 3 TImes Estimates, Senate Democrats' Report Says", The New York Times, 18.04.2017
16. "Duterte's Biuld, Build, Build, Plans hit Philippine Peso", Reuters, 06.08.2017
17. "Big money is betting on gold miners over gold itself", businesstimes, 20.02.2019
18. "Comparing the 1970s Gold Bull Market to Today's", Goldsqueeze, 04.14.2016
19. "Gold rally brightens the outlook for mining stocks", Marketwatch, 19.01.2018
20. "Tax Cut is Better (for Companies) and Worse (for Everyone Else)", Bloomberg, 14.01.2019
21. "Markets Signal 2019 Focus Will Be Fed's Balance-Sheet Unwind", Bloomberg, 20.12.2018